Do you want to work in the industrial vehicle industry and strengthen our competence in the emerging markets of electrification and hybridization? Our Sales & Support office in Paderborn serves the territory of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and offers exposure to a broad variety of applications in the exciting environment of electric mobility and industrial drive systems.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to support customers and prospects especially in the pre-sales phase of inquiries and new projects that require in-depth product knowledge and market intelligence in the area of HMI and motor speed controllers.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with customer engineers and purchasers as well as our own product support teams to create project specific proposals for electric vehicles and industrial drives.
- Business development by analyzing market trends and legislation changes.
- Risk assessment of potential business cases.
- Commercial project management, participation in (international) project reviews.
- On-site customer visits
What you need:
- BSc EE degree or equivalent in Mechatronics or Vehicle Engineering
- Experience in working with electrical and electronic systems and the associated tool environment
- Knowledge of serial communication links (LIN, CAN bus)
- Knowledge of standards and regulations in the industrial vehicle and mobile machinery market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- Ability to work effectively in teams of any size
- Driving license, class B
What we offer:
- Training and longterm development of your position
- Interesting and challenging tasks inhouse and at customers
- International work environment
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
- Company car also for private use
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
2-5 years professional experience in one or more of the above areas is mandatory.