- Responsible for execution of procedures and instructions according to the requirements of ISO 9001 standard and in compliance with all specifications.
- Responsible for materials’ inspection and approval methods
- Define critical process inspection stages.
- Review, evaluate and analyze the overall results of the troubleshooting and corrective action reports on specific programs
- Provide all QA interface for suppliers/customers quality issues
- Maintain a closed loop of corrective actions related to suppliers’ rejections and customers’ complaints.
- Provide of the statistical process control support to manufacturing processes and elsewhere, when necessary. Analyze the efficiency of the manufacturing processes and other areas as required.
- University degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar job
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy
- ERP system experience
- Understanding of quality principles, tools and methodologies for quality issues solving (8D, 5Y, Ishikawa)
- Knowledge of standard IPC-А-610
- Experience with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and TS 16949 are an advantage
- Communication skills and ability to make analyses
- Team player
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. The personal information that you agree to share with us will be processed in accordance with the law on Protection of personal data and will be used only for the needs of the recruitment process.