Curtis UK Design Engineering Job Opportunities
Curtis Instruments Inc. is a global leader in vehicle electrification and mobile system control solutions for on- and off-highway vehicles. We provide many of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers with advanced, innovative drivetrain and electro-hydraulic solutions for a wide range of material handling trucks, aerial work platforms, construction equipment and on-road electric vehicles.
Due to an ever-increasing demand for our products and services, we are expanding our engineering capabilities globally, and are planning a new technology & engineering center right here in the UK. This new facility will supplement our existing engineering centers in California, New York, Switzerland and China, and will be located within the UK as needed to best access the talented and experienced resources that we are looking for.
We want enthusiastic and driven engineers who have relevant experience in the design, development and application of on-vehicle power electronics. We would love to hear from you if you have expertise in the following areas:
• Power electronics, particularly MOSFET/IGBT inverter design
• Embedded systems software development
• Motor controls & algorithm development
• ISO26262 or ISO13849 functional safety
• CANopen, J1939 or ISO14229 UDS communications protocols
• Systems integration and vehicle applications support
To learn more, please contact us at: