Join Curtis Instruments to redefine the possibilities of good product development by administrating and developing up our Application lifecycle Management and DevOps Tools.
We are looking for someone to serve the engineering teams by managing the product development support tools. These tools include Polarion, Jenkins, Subversion/Git, Phabricator, etc.
Our engineers are doing important work in the electronics, software, and mechanical development of motor controls for electric vehicles, and your contribution will go a long way in enabling great designs.
- Setup, configure, and admin SW Tools used for engineering. This includes Polarion, Jenkins, Subversion, etc.
- Keep track and maintain global software engineering tools licenses (Keil, IAR, Microsoft, Visual Paradigm, etc.)
- Customize within the tools and develop plugins to enable advanced customization and functionality.
- Collaborate with engineering group leaders, project leaders and system engineers applicable workflows and procedures.
- Help engineers with software infrastructure projects (e.g., automated versioning, revision control, etc.).
- Work with Global Software Engineering services on common tool practices with location specific customization where required.
- Develop/script/program required supportive plugins/tools.
- Collaboration with corporate IT regarding platform infrastructure.
You're likely to be successful if you bring to the table....
- Significant experience working with engineering processes.
- Strong process oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge in software engineering processes.
- On-the-job experience in Object-Oriented software development .
- Service-oriented mentality (Engineering sites are the customers).
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong communicator and facilitator.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ideally Polarion, Jenkins and Subversion experience.
- Able and willing to travel to other sites occasionally.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!