Customer Service/Order Processing/Import-Export Specialist
Full-time position located in Mount Kisco, NY with extensive benefits package
Reports to Customer Service Manager
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
The Customer Service/Traffic Specialist provides a high level of attention to customer accounts, processing customer orders, and communicating on related order issues, new products and/or change management for goods sold. This position supports the respective sales staff for accounts assigned, and is the main internal contact for those accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Perform customer contract reviews
- Work closely with Customer Support Engineers with reference to customer drawings, revision levels, customer item cross reference, etc.
- Research, develop, implement and monitor a variety of order processing channels and stock requirements. (i.e. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), customer websites, blanket orders, order releases, Kanban, safety stock, bonded warehouse etc.)
- Review pricing with sales and reconcile pricing issues as necessary.
- Work closely with respective sales staff as their internal contact point for customer requirements, including special projects, and/or product changes, etc.
- Work closely with manufacturing to ensure smooth product transfers from a sales administration standpoint.
- Assist Supply Chain staff with difficult expedites with manufacturing sites as directed
- Compile periodic reports as required by customers.
- Customer Service back-up coverage as required.
- Support the Logistics and International Specialist as it relates to movement of customer goods and services worldwide.
- Manage Letters of Credit, perform Sight Draft reviews and assist with the presentation of any documents in support of the same for international Customers as needed.
- Warranty & Returns – process all assigned customer RMA’s for customer returned material and coordinate with accounting as necessary.
- Effectively interface with Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Shipping/Receiving and Accounting as necessary to provide the support that exceeds Curtis’ customer expectations.
- Travel:Maximum 1-2 trips per year to key accounts with/without sales representative.
- Make every effort to ensure customer satisfaction.
Back-Up CS Rep/Order Management
Support respective sales representative, as required
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, minimum Associates Degree in Business Administration
- 5 to 7 year's experience in order processing and administration, preferably in a manufacturing/engineering customer service environment
- 2 to 3 years of import / export experience
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience
- Ability to advocate on behalf of the customer as well as the company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required to assess and resolve issues with strong attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, facilitation and follow-up skills
APPLY TO NYRECRUITMENT@CURTISINST.COM