We are looking for someone to lead a team of high caliber electrical design engineers highly respected among their colleagues.
If you have experience in designing analog, digital and/or power circuits, we'd like to hear from you.
This position, which is located in our Livermore, CA office, is a needed addition to our engineering design team. In this leadership role you will manage the activities of our electrical design engineers, PCB designers and lab technicians in the research, design, prototyping, test, release, and support of motor control and related products.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in leading, motivating, and managing the electrical design, PCB layout and engineering lab teams.
- Is experienced with developing reliable, cost effective products, within deadlines.
- Can guide the evaluation of technologies strategic to the development of future products.
- Can guide the PCB layout team to minimize errors and maximize effectivity.
- Will ensure the engineering lab supports the testing/development needs for the various teams.
Education, Skills & Experience
- We'd prefer a B.S. degree in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline
- 12+ years experience, 3 of which should be leading a team in supervision or management
- Demonstrated ability to foster a collaborative team approach in a product development environment
- Demonstrated track record of support product development from concept to volume production
- Working knowledge of analog circuit and power electronics engineering practices and tools
- Demonstrated ability to develop designs to meet project costs, performance and schedules
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills, including mentoring capabilities.