Are you looking for a position with a proven industry leader? How about a position leading an interdisciplinary team of very smart engineers? Do you have experience designing embedded systems? If so, we are looking for you!
This position, which is located in our Livermore, CA office, is a needed addition to our engineering design team. In this leadership role you will plan, schedule, and execute all phases of product development from design through project release.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working in a manufacturing environment, and enjoys it as well.
- Has a strong understanding of digital and analog circuitry and good general engineering practices.
- Has experience writing and reviewing product proposals, functional specifications and system architecture.
- Has proven ability to work with design engineers and resolve technical issues.
And much, much more.
Education, Skills & Experience
- We'd prefer a B.S. degree in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline
- 2+ years experience leading projects
- Experience with power electronics or embedded systems is GREAT! In fact, those words get us down-right excited, but you better be able to speak to them!
- Demonstrated knowledge of industrial product design.
- Experience applying current techniques and tools to improve costs, design times, reliability, durability and manufacturability.
- Knowledge of good engineering practices, including design of experiments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Please do not apply if you are a new grad with no work experience yet. Congratulations on your degree! But for this position, we are looking for someone with experience leading projects and at least a 2 year technical background.