The Curtis "Ten Points": Our Corporate Principles
The 10-Points are the operating principles which guide our daily work & relationships with our colleagues, our customers, our suppliers, and our community.
- Our people are our most important resource.
- Our customers are the source of our well-being: every person in the company is responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
- Our products must embody the best technology that is available, while meeting the needs of our markets.
- We strive to design and manufacture only one level of quality - the highest.
- Each person in the company is responsible for its progress, and each person must share in its success.
- As a global company, we recognize that strength comes from the diversity of our culture.
- We believe in a work environment which encourages and permits each person a sense of his/her own worth.
- Relations with colleagues, with customers, and with vendors must be conducted with integrity and fairness.
- Creativity in our engineering and in all aspects of our activities is the most essential ingredient of our progress.
- Curtis companies are citizens of the larger community and we have a responsibility to contribute to its well-being and progress.