We are looking for a highly motivated manufacturing engineering professional who is a fully bilingual, hands-on team player with analytical and problem solving abilities to fill the position
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Mechanical Engineering. Puerto Rico PE or EIT License preferred.
- Minimum three to five years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in a highly technical electronic manufacturing environment.
- Responsibilities include the developing processes capable of meeting customer specification, and writes procedures (work instructions) to support the processes.
- Candidate will be required to recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reduce waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganization of work-flow, capacity and capabilities studies, equipment and purchase of equipment.
- Knowledge in automation and robotics integration/configuration and troubleshooting highly preferred. Will direct and coordinate changes in methods, process, product design and equipment. Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks while complying with deliveries. Experience with product transfers a must.
- Knowledge of Process Characterization Techniques, wave solder process and soldering profiling techniques, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing. Green Belt Certification desirable.
- ISO 9000 exposure is a must.
- Experience handling Safety Programs and dealing with local and Federal OSHA rules and regulations is a must and trainer certification a plus.
- Essential requirements also include computer literacy (MS Office, AutoCAD or Solid Works, MS Project) and being fully bilingual is a must. Project Management experience desirable.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive company paid benefits package with opportunity for professional growth.