|Quality Engineer||Quality Assurance|
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Supervisor who is fully bilingual, a hands-on team player with analytical and problem-solving abilities. If you have the following competencies and experience, you may be just the person we are looking for!
• Analyzes, evaluates, and presents information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, manufacturing problems of new products for consideration by other members of management team.
• Suggests and debates alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing manufacturing opportunities.
• Cooperates with other management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, and goals.
• Develops initial and subsequent modifications of product assurance program to delineate areas of responsibility, personnel requirements, and operational procedures within program.
• Evaluates contents of reports from financial heads and confers with management personnel preparatory to formulating fiscal budget for Quality Control Program
• Conducts meetings with Production Supervisors or managements to establish, delineate, and review Quality Control Program, to coordinate functions and operations between departments, and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
• Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
• Visits and confers with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders, and vendor quality standards.
• Confers with engineers about quality assurance of new products designed and manufactured products on market to rectify problems.
• Reviews technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry.