1. Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Electronics, Electric Engineering or Automatization.
2. At least 5 years of experience in developing electronics products.
3. Proficient in embedded software development language (Assembly Language and C Language).
4. Familiar with software development under environment of VC, VB and other high-level programming languages.
5. Experienced in design of analog and digital circuits as well as development of SCM embedded systems.
6. Experience in software development for electric motor driving systems, control/display panel products is preferred.
7. Capable of working independently, good communication skills, team player.
8. Good command of English language.
1. Software development for control systems for electric vehicles and control/display panels for industrial vehicles.
2. Interfacing and collaborating with hardware design, verification & validation engineering and testing engineering to ensure that the final design of a product completely meets the pre-defined requirement.
3. Sustainment and upgrade of existing products.